8.10.2019

Stylus 19 • 103 •

Hello, dear, the last 15 days, I had a difficult time with my right hand because I had an accident, but I am much better and I can slowly move my hand and take photos to show all the relevance in a moment,  thanks for waiting for me I hope it will soon be here 100% with the mobility of my hand ^^ and making a lot of post.




 Furniture 
BSHouse Dance Game  Machine K-POP @ Swank H&G
{-sonder-} Kid's Skybox* @ Swank H&G
{-sonder-} Skybox Beanbag @ Swank H&G
{-sonder-} Modern Shelf - Natural @ Swank H&G
{-sonder-} Hangry Piggy Bank @ Swank H&G
{-sonder-} Rubik's Cube Decor @ Swank H&G
{-sonder-} Skybox Photo String @ Swank H&G
uk - BB Pillow Pile Set - Belle *by  unKindness
*CK* Fluffy unicorn gacha toy sweet black RARE Gacha Garden
*CK* Fluffy unicorn gacha toy fairy pink RARE Gacha Garden
 Body  
Hair Doe: Strawberry Shortcake Gacha Garden
Head Bento GENUS 
Mesh Body Maitreya
 Accessories  
SEmotion Funny Faces Full HUD 4 RARE 12 [Genus]Gacha Garden
• Clothe •
Top or Dress neve outfit - light Fameshed
*[JUSTICE] MP] ARYA PANTS - 
*[JUSTICE] MP KENDALL KHS - FLAT
(clothing moves when your avatar is moving)