12.27.2017

Stylus-17 • 300• **Taking some days**

 Dear people I'm going to take some days to share with my RL family,
I whish all have a great New Year 2018 that all your wishes come true 
and i'm wanna to thank all your support to my blog
and thanks to the designers to give me the chance to bring some 
of all relevant on fashion clothe and furniture to my beautifull followers.
See you the next week Happy New Year 2018!!


 Horse 
 Riding Horse ~*WH*~(English Warmblood) 1.3
mane and tail Jinx : Summer Flower Set
Cheval D'or - WHRH Jingle Harnesses The Secret Affair
 Body 
Hair #Foxy - Morgana
Head Bento CATWA
Eyes .kosmetik Eyes Amour - Blue @ The Avenue
Mesh Body Maitreya Mesh B. - Lara w/bento hands 
 Makeup & Nails 
Lashes:Z.S: Winter Gacha @ N21
Lips :Z.S: Winter Hud Gacha @ N21
Freckles :Z.S: Winter Hud Gacha @ N21
Blush :Z.S: Winter Hud Gacha @ N21
 Accessories 
Piercing .::Supernatural::. Vicky Septum @ D20
Hat  ..::ILLI::.. Black Fedora RARE @ P. se7en
Necklace [IK] Boho 
• Clothe •
Catsuit Meva Bullet
boots *AGATAAlma