9.05.2016

Stylus-16 • 198 •



Hello my dears!! this day is very special to me, because i'm celebrating 5 years since i begin my blog, thanks to all for be with me all this years and support me with your likes on fb and flickr and your beautiful comments i really apreciate it. Big hugs for all ^^

Hola mis queridos !! este día es muy especial para mí, porque yo estoy celebrando 5 años desde que inicio mi blog, gracias a todos por estar conmigo todos estos años y me apoyarme con sus like en FB y Flickr y sus bellos comentarios que realmente aprecio mucho. Un gran abrazos para todos ^^

Furniture
H. mannequin {anc} miniature/ / antiqueA @Arcade
Foil Balloon MishMish -  (golden)

Body
hair Tableau Vivant \\ Fanny - Basics (unpacked)
Head CATWA Dyana
Mesh Body Maitreya Mesh B. - Lara
Accessories
rings Kibitz - Rosie - gold
Clothe 
Dress Zaara : [Mesh] Aamani wrap *candy* 
HEELS- REIGN.- CHARISMAWHIT