9.30.2015

Stylus #59


Hello dear people!! Today i'm celebrating 4 years since i begin with , and i'm very grateful to all my sponsor that continue with me and all the people how like my blog :) And I hope that continue followme more time in SL.

Hola a todos!! hoy celebra mi blog 4 años desde que inicie , estoy muy agradecisa a mis esponsor que continuan conmigo y a todas uds. hermosas personas que gustan de mirar todo lo relevante de la moda en SL.

Birthday Cake Dyer Maker @ Cosmopolitan Aniversary
Hair [RA] Mimi 
Eyes IKON Triumph Eyes - Armor
Necklace [Modern.Couture] Jewelry - Sienna Gold @ TDR
Shape my own
Body Maitreya Mesh B. - Lara
Bangle Meva Gold @ Cosmopolitan Aniversary
Bag E-Clipse ShantalBag Black  @ Cosmopolitan Aniversary
 Pants :: D-Style - Straight White Ombre ::
Shoes REIGN.- Kaydence Wedges- Black